WANDERLUST SALON AND SPA
COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND WAVIER
· The salon will be appointment only, no walk in services will be permitted.
· If you have a FEVER or COUGH or FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS, or just aren't feeling well do not come to your appointment.
· Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the salon, please do not bring anyone with you.
· Each room in salon, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client.
· Masks will be mandatory and provided if you do not have one. Do not remove your mask unless necessary.
* Waiver * Must be completed & submitted before Appointment.
Please read and fill in the form below and click the submit button below to agree to the terms of the waiver.
Wanderlust Salon and Spa, operated by Lauren and Kayla Messer, is doing everything we can to protect you, our clients, our community and our staff. To this extent, we will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation in order to reduce the spread of Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19. Only the person receiving the service will be allowed in the salon.
All tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client. New capes will be given to each client. Staff will follow proper hand washing protocols between each client. Wanderlust Salon and Spa requires all individuals to utilize face masks, please bring a behind the ears mask, if you do not have one we will supply you one while we have them in stock. It is also required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival of your appointment, after using the restroom, sneezing, or coughing.
By filling out the form below and submitting, you agree to comply with the written instructions above and agree that you are at the salon at your own risk, releasing Wanderlust Salon and Spa from any liability relating to COVID-19. Failure to comply with these written instructions or verbal instructions from staff may result in your removal from the premises.